Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome!

This blog is all about learning basic foreign languages. It is created for use when you travel around the world or learn about a certain language. The main language I use on this blog is English so I have embedded website translator to help you understand.

There will be more than one author of this blog to make it happen. I am not linguistic but having sisters and friends from different countries will help me learn and share different languages. I really want to learn different languages like Japanese but I was lazy to do it.

I will add more languages in the long run. Meanwhile, most of the languages I can post is from my home country in Philippines which are Tagalog (The nation's main language which are combination of some Filipino dialects) and Cebuano/Visaya/Bisaya (Mostly used in Visayas and Mindanao region).

If you are planning to visit the Philippines or just curious about some things. Please let me know if there are certain words in my home country that you want to learn/know. I will provide you some answers as soon as I can. Please leave comments for querries.

Thank you.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: